How to Make Money with Niche Websites
Are you looking for ways to make money online, working from anywhere you want? Niche websites are just the thing for you. Gather useful and interesting information for your audience. Niche websites are more specific and focus on particular subjects. In today’s post, I am going to show you how to make money with niche websites.
Niche websites focus on a specific subject like electrical appliances or food joints. The content may include blog posts or videos related to the subject, basically whatever can deliver appropriate information about the topic. The information should be of real use and obviously interesting enough for the search engines to reroute people to your site.
How to Make money with niche Websites
Niche websites are best for people who work independently and do not want to restrict themselves inside a cubicle working on boring data day in and day out.
These websites are the new upcoming way of making easy money off the internet; just pick a topic, buy a domain and develop a website with all the relevant information that can benefit the seeker.
The collected information could be written content, blogs, video and anything you feel could help. But at all times you need to keep in mind that your customer should not get bored going through your content.
Is this true?
Making money with niche website sounds a little farfetched, and you may be wondering if that is really true. People claim that they can earn $10,000 on a monthly basis with these websites.
To find some facts for these claims, you can search through real niche websites—for instance Cloud Living, and my4hrweek. The people behind these sites have made real money within a few days making their websites rank among the top ten on Google.
These sites are easy to set up with no huge capital required. You can pick a keyword, not necessarily something you need to know everything about, outsourcing a decent article on the topic, and you have enough content to start your website.
Points to keep in mind
- Select an area about which you want to build a website. It’s not as easy as it seems but just pick a keyword with low competition. Go through a few websites that are related to your topic and search for the keywords they are using.
- After you have narrowed it down to a few keywords with low competition, find out your area of interest. Niches are available for free, and some are also paid.
- Find the keywords that have the most monthly searches.
- Always keep the content interesting enough for the customers to stay hooked on and always take care of the quality.
- You need a brand name now. Always try to keep your keyword in the domain.
- Create your page on any social networking site for promotion, though it is not mandatory.
How is it better than a blog?
If we talk about niche versus blogging, I must warn you that a blog will require you to work day and night to keep it interesting and new, feeding your customers with something new all the time. While in the case of a niche site, create the content once and let people hit your site many times.
Blogs can also be a good way of making money, but they involve a lot of effort and time which goes unpaid when you initiate the project. Also attracting an audience to your blog is a bit of a task.
The blog will require you to work day in and day out before you can make even the least amount of money from it. For niches, though, all you need is to select the right keywords to work with and about 80% of your job is done right there.
The little things to take care of
The business with niche sites were on the top a few years ago, but things have changed just a little with the regular algorithmic updates by Google which makes sure that only quality remains and this makes your efforts with your niche website a bit hectic.
Therefore quality is the thing you need to take care of at all times. But do not expect instant results. Yes, the reality is it does take a little time, but once the money starts flowing in you just have to sit back and watch.
Places for guidelines
Now that you know how to make money with niche websites, you need to learn how to build yourself a good niche website that can attract customers in great numbers. There are various websites that provide guidelines to novices in this field.
- Pat Flynn: This is a case study that is going to work as your manual for developing a niche site. It contains step by step building guidelines which are updated time to time.
- Zac Johnson: Yes, the famous Zac, from the world of blogging, is a public niche site and provides information relevant to it.
- Niche Pursuit: Spencer Haws has produced this website which provides everything you need to know about creating a niche site.
Not just these but you can find a lot of case studies available on Google of real people with their stories on how they are making more than $10,000 with their niche websites.
There are careful steps given and things that you should and should not do when learning how to make money with niche websites.
You can also find all the videos on YouTube about starting a niche site. There are tutorial videos in huge numbers.
Make sure that your site does not contain any irrelevant information and never go for dirty tricks to rank among the top websites on Google because you won’t go far with this and will easily be kicked out.
And finally, here you are with all the important information that you ever need to know before setting out on your very own niche site and earning without a regular 9 to 5 job working with flexible hours and from anywhere in the world. So find yourself a topic and start making money with your niche website.
Here’s a hint for a topic…
Many people are looking for information on how to make money with niche websites…